Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey Everyone! Happy Oscar Night! Now I know this blog is dedicated to Game of Thrones but since it is the biggest night in Hollywood, and some of the actors in Game of Thrones were in Oscar nominated movies in the past (Sean Bean in Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings and Peter Dinklage in The Station Agent) I figured I would take a break from the show and live blog the 85th Annual Academy Awards (plus this will give me something to do while the people no one has ever heard of make their long acceptance speeches). I will be live blogging with fellow blogger Paul Lauricella so check out his thoughts as well at www.battlestargazing.blogspot.com. Hope everyone enjoys the show! Tune in! (And don't worry I will also make my usual Game of Thrones post so the second season will be reviewed by the time the third season starts: 3/31/13)


No comments:

Post a Comment